Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm in the Rubik's craze too

Suddenly, I'm interested in learning how to play rubik's cube.
hahaha
I've seen this thing when I was young.
My grandmother house got one and I don't even knew how to play it back then.
All i knew was that I can turn the things around and jumble the colors up.
And suddenly, you start hearing on the news how fast people can the cube

There are a few kind of Rubik's cube: (that i know of)
2x2
3x3
4x4
5x5

The more commonly used one will be the 3x3 cube.
The pros will know about 200+ methods to solve the cube.
Me?
Only 1, and it's the free step by step guide I got from Toys-R-Us, where I bought by cube.


And my Prof. happened to tell me that he can solve the 5x5 cube and so does his daughter (still a primary school student).
Trying to learn more methods,
Peiyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...